What's going on

0 komentar

I don't know why, suddenly I want to write on this blog, without a plan, such as posts before this. I want to spend the time in this afternoon in front of the monitor and I want to find something new.

Today, I felt something strange on me and don't have the spirit. But what? I feel like there is someone's watching me, stalking, or another, I don't understand. This day I also can't concentrate fully in college. And I got a bad mark in my daily task. So embarrassing. Hufftt!!!
Is it because I think something that improper... I want to talk it with my best friend, but I don't what must I say... Oh God,, What's going on today??? I only hope, tomorrow is better than this...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

PaGes

2010 ...ColleGe... | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools