A Little Of My Mine

8 komentar

In our lives, we know that nobody's perfect. And we know that everyone has a different character. But, usually we can not describe ourselves. Only someone else can give us value.
Like me, I still can't describe myself in detail. 20 years ago, I was born in this city, Magelang. My parents gave me Eni Kurniyawati Chusna for my name. Now, I have 45 in weight and 150 cm in height. So, I'm pretty short. Although some of my friends say that, I tried to do my activities properly.
As a student at the university, I have to be more diligent, and have solidarity. I have to give some people a little knowledge that I know. As far as I know, the people in the modern era didn't care about their environment. To obtain my knowledge, reading is very important. But I like reading a novel than a newspaper. I do not know why. Maybe because I don't like to read a political article or economics. Whereas, the newspaper not only tell us about it.
In the free time, I like to read books. But that's not my hobby. My hobby is listening to the music. I like pop music. It can be amusing at the rest time and can be a distraction at a busy time. I think there are many people also like music.
Talk about the future, I don't know about it yet... I just tried hard and could get a way to find a halal livelihood. If we talk about the dream, I had a dream to be a writer. For example as a novelist. Maybe too grandiose. I only made the desire and try to reach my dreams.
Thank you to all who have read this, little about me and leave a comment here ....

8 komentar:

  1. Marya Qibty Says:

    It's right and good. I wish you luck to reach your dream.. And I give you sugestion to follow LPM because it real attempt to reach your dream to be writer. ZEST........!!

  1. andi z fahmi Says:

    hi, Eni..

    I'm glad to know you here..
    I don't think so if you're pretty short like your friends said.. Just assume your friend gave you the motivation.
    Talking about your dream, I hope you can reach your dream and become a great writer. When you successfully don't forget the friends who always support you. ;)

  1. Anita Sari Says:

    I will pray that everything you want can come true and one day if you became a writer do not forget to read the newspaper because of equal importance. By reading our newspaper to know the situation out there

  1. Luha's Diary Says:

    keep spirit and be positive thinking en..
    may Alloh bless u,and u can reach all of ur dream.amiinn..

  1. Kurnia Aji Dita Nagara Says:

    Hahahaahahahaha,very good sist . . . ?
    Maybe your character almost same with me
    I you want to write something, I have a solution about your dream,you must try to write about myself,if want to be famous in our University,hahahahahahahaha,just kidding (",)

  1. awiek puna' Says:

    why do you want to be a writer?
    insya allah, if you're trying to see if you can achieve your dreams. .
    I hope you will write in English. .

  1. liliaindriani Says:

    Eni

    It's a lovely story that you have. Explore more with your imagination and creativity. You can make your dream become true Ora et Labora.
    Wish you all the best. Your Mark: A

  1. ABDUR ROFEK Says:

    i hope...on one day,u will be the best writer.

Post a Comment

PaGes

2010 ...ColleGe... | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools