What I need for Free Time

3 komentar

As the youngish, sure was very happy if we got many free times for relaxed. Like me, I was very happy when the schedule of my college could be compacted. Only on Monday till Thursday. And I had free time for three days in a week. So, I had many times to take a rest, refreshing, and others. I spent the times at home.


But after a while, I often felt bored. It's too long at home, and I have no activities. Sleeping is daily activity on Friday till Sunday. Reading a book or novel and went to some events like seminar or book review are rarely I did. I only did if I wanted it. I was like unemployment. It took for relaxed more than other.


So, I have an idea. I want to look for the vacancy for part time on the sidelines of my college times. I want it because I want to exploit my free time that made me bored. I want to find something new, something what I need, something that can give me an experience. And also because I like to spend the time at other place better than at home.


Hopefully, I can get it soon, and find something new... :-)

3 komentar:

  1. Ksatria Says:

    Would be nice if U got a part time job,
    so when u received the salary u can treat me....

    n_n

  1. Unknown Says:

    Im impressed with your idea... like om sute has said, I also agree with him, treat is a duty, if somone already had a job.... hha

  1. Doni Oktafianto Says:

    Kesadaran yang membawa berkah.... Good Luck

    di tunggu kunjungan baliknya, ke rumah ku(My Blog)

Post a Comment

PaGes

2010 ...ColleGe... | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools