Something New

2 komentar

I want refreshing ...Never felt like coming home for a long time, hehehe ... Until my family told me, my house like a hotel for a ride only to sleep, lol ...

 Every day always came home late, in the past month every weekend (Friday-Sunday) was never at home. From attending seminars, debriefing, visiting other universities, and others. 

And a debriefing (dated May 14 to 16) of the most memorable till now, although not as one might imagine.
But that's one of the learning process. I'm not just playing games. But also in search of knowledge and experience, gain new friends from another university. Hhmmm, it's good ...I hope with this there is progress ... Amen

2 komentar:

  1. Ksatria Says:

    Actually i wasn't really enjoy debriefing, because there's no preparation and any clearness with the programs from the committee.

    As you know, the one who always accompany us is just Giring only,
    where's the others ???
    how many members of the committee ???

    and also for the fee, we have to give they an additional money, it's about Rp. 63.000,
    what for ???

  1. Eni Kurnia Says:

    yeah,,, so do I...
    I only tried to enjoy it.. but I dissagree with the outdoor activity,,, like I did before at thr university...

Post a Comment

PaGes

2010 ...ColleGe... | Themes by raycreationsindia | Blogger Template by Blogger Template Place | supported by Blogger Tools